The Wandering Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you wander alone, or will the wandering wolves band together?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top RP Sites Top RP Sites
Latest topics
» Arkana equine roleplay
Introduction To The Site. Must read! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:42 pm by Guest

» The Main Forest
Introduction To The Site. Must read! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:46 pm by Karma-AlteringSkies

» Karma's Bio
Introduction To The Site. Must read! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:41 pm by Karma-AlteringSkies

» | Incandescence | High ranks still available!
Introduction To The Site. Must read! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:05 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Introduction To The Site. Must read! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 pm by Guest

» HEY READ THIS PLEASE.
Introduction To The Site. Must read! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:50 am by jade162

» Nightshade
Introduction To The Site. Must read! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:42 am by jade162

» Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light
Introduction To The Site. Must read! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am by jade162

» Alexis Bio
Introduction To The Site. Must read! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am by jade162

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
jade162 (45)
Introduction To The Site. Must read! I_vote_lcapIntroduction To The Site. Must read! I_voting_barIntroduction To The Site. Must read! I_vote_rcap 
Volt (15)
Introduction To The Site. Must read! I_vote_lcapIntroduction To The Site. Must read! I_voting_barIntroduction To The Site. Must read! I_vote_rcap 
Kyoushiro (12)
Benja (4)
Dacianna (3)
Varex (3)
StoneHeart (3)
Willatrix (2)
AlexisNightshade (2)
Resaix (2)
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is Soulful Wolves

Our users have posted a total of 97 messages in 41 subjects
Affiliates
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:24 am

Introduction To The Site. Must read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jade162
Admin
jade162

Rank Points : 7706

Introduction To The Site. Must read! Empty
PostSubject: Introduction To The Site. Must read!   Introduction To The Site. Must read! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:59 pm

A simple Introduction, if you will.
In the chat box, on the main page, you can speak with other users who might be online. No spamming. Please, try not to use inappropriate language. And, don't get into any big arguments, please. I can understand debates about things, sure, friendly ones, but no shouting or offensive things.
In the Rules/Announcement tab, the first under the category 'The Beginning', you can find the main rules that you are required to read, https://thewanderingwolves.rpg-board.net/t1-rules-must-read , and other important announcements that you probably need to know about, or at least would prefer to be informed of.
The Guest Room is where guests of the site can talk. But it's also where others can advertise other websites. DO NOT share profanity websites on there, spam, or anything else that you know you shouldn't put. It will be deleted.
Once joined, you can go to the Introduction tab beneath 'The Beginning' category. All that you need to do there, is make a new topic, and share a little about yourself. No more then you want to, of course. It can be a simple hello.
But what you should do right after joining, you need to go to the Bio tab, under 'The Beginning' still. There, in the first section it will be titled, 'Outline For Bio'. There, you can copy and paste the outline, and make a post after you've filled it out. It's to get a better idea of your wolf and the background, for the RP.

Now, once you've gotten that all done, you're pretty much free to do as you please!
In General Discussion, really, you can talk about anything you want. The weather, music, food, anything. Just, keep it appropriate.
In the Games section, mind you this and the previous, General Discussion, are beneath the 'The Middle' category, you can look at the different games there to play. If you've got any suggestions for one, look for the 'Suggestions and Ideas' Tab, which is also in 'The Middle' Category.

Last but not least, the only thing left to really explain is the land of Anastasia. If you click on the title 'Details of The Land', it will take you to the next part, where you'll see different topics pertaining to the four lands. (Forest, Meadows, Desert, and Mountains.).  ( https://thewanderingwolves.rpg-board.net/t8-the-details-of-the-four-lands ). This is where you can find descriptions of each of the lands. Read them carefully and know them well- It could depend on the life of your wolf. Also, when clicking on the different regions, do NOT click on the picture. It'll lead you to a different hosting picture site. Click the actual words (The North, The South, etc.)! This is also where you might find different information about dens.

Topics with a yellow title, are important. You need to read them.
Back to top Go down
https://thewanderingwolves.rpg-board.net

Introduction To The Site. Must read!
Page 1 of 1