The Wandering Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you wander alone, or will the wandering wolves band together?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top RP Sites Top RP Sites
Latest topics
» Arkana equine roleplay
The Details Of The Four Lands EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:42 pm by Guest

» The Main Forest
The Details Of The Four Lands EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:46 pm by Karma-AlteringSkies

» Karma's Bio
The Details Of The Four Lands EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:41 pm by Karma-AlteringSkies

» | Incandescence | High ranks still available!
The Details Of The Four Lands EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:05 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Details Of The Four Lands EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 pm by Guest

» HEY READ THIS PLEASE.
The Details Of The Four Lands EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:50 am by jade162

» Nightshade
The Details Of The Four Lands EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:42 am by jade162

» Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light
The Details Of The Four Lands EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am by jade162

» Alexis Bio
The Details Of The Four Lands EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am by jade162

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
jade162 (45)
The Details Of The Four Lands I_vote_lcapThe Details Of The Four Lands I_voting_barThe Details Of The Four Lands I_vote_rcap 
Volt (15)
The Details Of The Four Lands I_vote_lcapThe Details Of The Four Lands I_voting_barThe Details Of The Four Lands I_vote_rcap 
Kyoushiro (12)
Benja (4)
Dacianna (3)
Varex (3)
StoneHeart (3)
Willatrix (2)
AlexisNightshade (2)
Resaix (2)
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is Soulful Wolves

Our users have posted a total of 97 messages in 41 subjects
Affiliates
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:24 am

The Details Of The Four Lands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jade162
Admin
jade162

Rank Points : 7706

The Details Of The Four Lands Empty
PostSubject: The Details Of The Four Lands   The Details Of The Four Lands EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Anastasia is a land of it's own, hidden among fog and the surrounding waters. But on this land there are four regions. In the North, there is the forest. In the East, the meadows. In the South, the desert. And in the West, the mountains. For as long as anyone cared to remember, wolves had been extinct in all the land. But they've come back, and though the wolves may still be sparse, they wander. They wander through the regions looking for the others- That's the goal of the wolves. And though very few wish to be alone, they constantly look for others. They feel as though they need others. Some might not remember how they got there, or what might have happened. But each wolf knows what they're searching for.
Will you wander alone, or will you join the wandering wolves against all odds?

The North; The Forest
The forest region of Anastasia would appear the most typical, but as each there are pros and cons. All the seasons go through the forest- Summer, fall, winter, and spring. And the temperature there is the same. In the summer- It is hot. In the winter, the forest is blanketed with snow, and is cold.
In the forest, the most usual and abundant supply of prey would be deer and rabbits/hares. But you must be careful- There are many bears in the area just the same. The lush greenery provides tight spaces to hide at times, but in different sections of the forest, the trees might be more spread out.
The forest gives many spaces to make dens and to hide, but it's dangerous due to not knowing exactly what might be hiding in that den. Bears, other large wild cats, and more predators are home in the forest.

The Details Of The Four Lands TygartsStateForest

The East; The Meadows
In the meadow region, it's just as it says. This area is home to vast sections of meadows with very few trees- Occasionally the small bunch. The most common prey is caribou, by the plentiful rivers and near the forest region. At times they can be caught grazing, as well. Hares and rabbits can sometimes be found in their holes, but small birds among tall grass are also a suitable prey.
Predators there are few and far, consisting of an occasional wandering bear, possibly a few big birds, and any big cats that wander from the mountains.
But what pro this land has for few predators, it's hard to find a den/some place to hide for shelter. There are very few coves/caves that will suite as a safe den, occasionally being able to find a small hill with a holed out inside.
The seasons each pass through here as well, snow including.
There are plenty of rivers along the edges closer to the forest region, but there are many small, thin streams that offer water as well.

The Details Of The Four Lands Summer-meadow

The South; The Desert
This is a very barren land, home of raging deserts with few plant life, the plants that are there being small mostly or cactus, and little water, pools of the water being very small and rare to find. Though, there are almost no predators besides possibly coyotes and owls to the pups. The prey can be just as sparse, being turned to having to catch hares when they can find one, foxes and any even coyotes at times if they get hungry enough.
These wolves are usually very tough, and if they aren't they either die or toughen up due to the terrain.
Dens are relatively easy to find- Sometimes being lucky enough to find an old, well supported den within the sand that had been dug before them.
It's always hot during the day, and during night it's incredibly cold.

The Details Of The Four Lands Sonoran_Desert_33.081359_n112.431507

The West; The Mountains
The mountains are rather chilly compared to the other regions, though at times can be just as hot. Fog from the top of the mountains usually rolls down, and it's usual to have rain in the mountain areas.
There, the prey is very bountiful, consisting of mountain goats, rabbits, and other prey that can be found there. But there are also just as many predators to match. Big birds dangering pups, large mountain cats, and even the occasional bear here and there.
The snow does pass through the mountains, but a pro to this region is that dens are very easy to find, and almost everywhere. There are patches of forest throughout the mountains, but it's impossible to mistake the mountain region for the forest region.
Water is usually easy to find in puddles, or dips in the mountains that create small lakes for option.

The Details Of The Four Lands Buck_Mountain_Grand_Teton_NP1

You can choose which region your wolf starts out in.
Back to top Go down
https://thewanderingwolves.rpg-board.net

The Details Of The Four Lands
Page 1 of 1