The Wandering Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you wander alone, or will the wandering wolves band together?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top RP Sites Top RP Sites
Latest topics
» Arkana equine roleplay
Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:42 pm by Guest

» The Main Forest
Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:46 pm by Karma-AlteringSkies

» Karma's Bio
Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:41 pm by Karma-AlteringSkies

» | Incandescence | High ranks still available!
Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:05 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 pm by Guest

» HEY READ THIS PLEASE.
Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:50 am by jade162

» Nightshade
Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:42 am by jade162

» Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light
Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am by jade162

» Alexis Bio
Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am by jade162

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
jade162 (45)
Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light I_vote_lcapCahayai - The Keeper of the Light I_voting_barCahayai - The Keeper of the Light I_vote_rcap 
Volt (15)
Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light I_vote_lcapCahayai - The Keeper of the Light I_voting_barCahayai - The Keeper of the Light I_vote_rcap 
Kyoushiro (12)
Benja (4)
Dacianna (3)
Varex (3)
StoneHeart (3)
Willatrix (2)
AlexisNightshade (2)
Resaix (2)
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is Soulful Wolves

Our users have posted a total of 97 messages in 41 subjects
Affiliates
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:24 am

Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Varex

Varex

Scorpio Posts : 3
Rank Points : 7280

Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light Empty
PostSubject: Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light   Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light Cahaya10
Name: Cahayai [Cay]
Means "light" in Indonesian. She will be happy to tell you that her mother named her that in hopes of her becoming something people love and follow.
Coat Color: Cream, White
Markings: Grey framings and spine rows
Detail: Cream and off-white make up the base of Cay's fur with grey streaks and hues of brown outlining her frame. Her underside and legs are lighter, and her paws are pure white. Attention is drawn to her paws for their quite striking when clean, but dirt often subdues the color. Along her brow is a cute framing of grey that swishes over rich amber eyes. Above the framing is a set of large ears whose backs are a creamy brown color. Starting at the nape of her neck, Cay has a darker grey flow running down her spine. It fans out at her tail, shadowing the long plume.
Eye Color: Rusty Amber
Size: Large for a female, long legs
Detail: Although not comparable to many of the large males, Cay is quite big. She has moderately wide shoulders and a low-arching back. Quite average legs grace her form, even though they are exceptionally longer than usual. They aren't particularly muscular, providing her an elegant feature. Her back and shoulders are strong, but give her a balanced look. She is wide-strided due to her longer legs, but a bit heavy on her feet. Her muzzle is of average length, but set atop with large ears and a more elongated brow.
Friends: N/A
Foes: N/A
Crushes: N/A
Mate: None, but open
Offspring: None
Family: None in current pack
Kin: || Mother: Allendran || Father: Unknown || Brothers: Tiichi, Shantun ||
Half-Brothers: Angra, Tamaska ||
Temperament: Cay is usually calm, but can get overly upset about things she feels strongly about. When she gets mad it's an all-out hissy fit. In these moods, Cay snaps at everyone and can sometimes get violent. It's not unusual for her to go into these states, she's very opinionated on many things and the slightest suggestion against her statements can set her off. These phases don't last very long, most of the time she sleeps it off. Normally, Cay would have a happy or mellow atmosphere. Sometimes she'll talk for hours, while other times she'll sit in solitary silence. Her attitude is most often a rub-off of whoever she's around. If she's around someone happy, she'll usually join in the joy with them. If she's around someone in a vile mood, she'll argue back and forth with them. One thing she does love is debate. Debate, not quarrel. Although she constantly quarrels with others, it's something she despises for it's often pointless and incessant.
History
0-1
Cay was born to a mother alone. Her father was from a different pack that lived somewhere far away. She didn't know why Allendrac, her mother, had fallen for him, but she said it wasn't a mistake for she'd brought three beautiful wolves into the world. Cay was her mother's favorite probably because she understood her. Her two brothers, though, were a bit troublesome. Tiichi was ambitious and craved to have power and strength while Shantun was always calm and quiet. Cay and Tiichi grew up as close friends, trying to include Shantun in all that they did, but he was often uninterested and it caused their relationship to suffer. Cay and her brother were overly hyper and Shantun had trouble being around them and sharing their energy.
1-2
A new wolf came to the pack. He was dark and mysterious at first, but soon his true nature was shown. Shantun and he had the same, larger, black form now. Cay was suspicious about the resemblance, but didn't voice her thoughts. The truth was that Tamaska, the new wolf, scared Cay. He was powerful and rumors said that he was quite evil. Soon after he'd arrived, Cay's mother gathered her children. She revealed that Tamaska was indeed related to them through their father. Shantun grew upset and left in search of their father. Allendrac pleaded for him to stay, but Shantun seemed unfazed.
2-3 (present)
After watching her brother Tiichi being slaughtered by her half-brother Tamaska, Cahayai fled her old pack. She didn’t fear pursuit by the monster of a wolf, but she just needed to leave. She had warned her mother of the danger her unbled son proposed, but Allendrac refused to join Cay in her escape. Cay wandered around for more than a year, floating from pack to pack, before settling here.
She still holds hope that Shantun is still surviving, but has let go of the thought of her mother being alive. She is a troubled beast, but attempts to hide it.
Back to top Go down
http://burntfleshh.tumblr.com
jade162
Admin
jade162

Rank Points : 7684

Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light   Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am

Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
https://thewanderingwolves.rpg-board.net

Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light
Page 1 of 1