The Wandering Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you wander alone, or will the wandering wolves band together?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top RP Sites Top RP Sites
Latest topics
» Arkana equine roleplay
Dacianna - The Swift  EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:42 pm by Guest

» The Main Forest
Dacianna - The Swift  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:46 pm by Karma-AlteringSkies

» Karma's Bio
Dacianna - The Swift  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:41 pm by Karma-AlteringSkies

» | Incandescence | High ranks still available!
Dacianna - The Swift  EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:05 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Dacianna - The Swift  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 pm by Guest

» HEY READ THIS PLEASE.
Dacianna - The Swift  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:50 am by jade162

» Nightshade
Dacianna - The Swift  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:42 am by jade162

» Cahayai - The Keeper of the Light
Dacianna - The Swift  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am by jade162

» Alexis Bio
Dacianna - The Swift  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am by jade162

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
jade162 (45)
Dacianna - The Swift  I_vote_lcapDacianna - The Swift  I_voting_barDacianna - The Swift  I_vote_rcap 
Volt (15)
Dacianna - The Swift  I_vote_lcapDacianna - The Swift  I_voting_barDacianna - The Swift  I_vote_rcap 
Kyoushiro (12)
Benja (4)
Dacianna (3)
Varex (3)
StoneHeart (3)
Willatrix (2)
AlexisNightshade (2)
Resaix (2)
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is Soulful Wolves

Our users have posted a total of 97 messages in 41 subjects
Affiliates
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:24 am

Dacianna - The Swift

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dacianna

Dacianna

Aquarius Posts : 3
Rank Points : 7588

Dacianna - The Swift  Empty
PostSubject: Dacianna - The Swift    Dacianna - The Swift  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:18 pm

Name: Dacianna (Roman origin meaning wolf, pronounced; Day-chi-on-nuh)

Nickname(s): Daci

Breed: Eastern Wolf

Rank wanted: Scout

Coat Color: A sandy/russet coloured coat with darker shades of browns and tans. On the top of head and all along her black it is tinted with a gray/brown mix. Her underbelly is a lighter sandy colour that travels up to her muzzle and face.

Markings: None

Eye color: Dacianna has golden eyes with lighter yellow flicks in them.

Size: Despite the small size of this she-wolf, she's well-built and can hold her own in a fight - though she is better trained in stealth and not "hand-to-hand" per say.  

Family: Mother; Velvela
Father; Liulfr
Siblings; Fillin (m), Ralf (m), Varg (m)

Strengths: Stealth and speed are some of Daci's strengths, she's well in staying unnoticed and attacking quickly, but this does have downfalls. Daci also has immense patience and kindness and for this reason can put up with pups and younger wolves easier than others. She's empathetic and compassionate. Daci loves change as well and excels when something different happens - the unexpected.

Weaknesses: Unlike her speed and stealth, Daci has little strength and is at a huge disadvantage when she comes face to face in a fight. Due to her kind and friendly nature, she trusts too easily and always tries to see the good in everyone. This can be good, but bad as well because she often chooses the wrong side and only ends up hurt in the end (emotionally or physically). She has a somewhat of a rebellious streak when something becomes too much of a routine.

Friends: None at the moment, she's been by herself for awhile and because of this has become shy around others.

Foes: Very few this is due to her kind and shy nature.

Crushes: N/A

Mates: N/A

Pups: N/A

Likes: Pups, Hot weather, Hares, Scent of flowers, Rain, Change

Dislikes: Cold, Bees, Routine, Night,

Bio(History): Daci grew up in a loving pack and has many memories that she loves and misses, but when her brothers left the pack she was torn. She loved her parents but loved her brothers even more. Blindly she followed after them only to learn that they were all separating again. Since she loved them all equally she could not choose and instead also went on her own way, trying to stay out of the way from other packs. She found herself in the Desert region, an area she both loved and hated. She still does not know if she wishes to stay there, or move to an area with more water.

Picture:
Coming~
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Scorpio Posts : 15
Rank Points : 7626

PostSubject: Re: Dacianna - The Swift    Dacianna - The Swift  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:44 am

Love the bio can't wait to rp with you!
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Dacianna

Dacianna

Aquarius Posts : 3
Rank Points : 7588

PostSubject: Re: Dacianna - The Swift    Dacianna - The Swift  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Ahahaha thank you very much ~

Can't wait to roleplay with you, as well. ♥
Back to top Go down
Kyoushiro

Kyoushiro

Gemini Posts : 12
Rank Points : 7601

PostSubject: Re: Dacianna - The Swift    Dacianna - The Swift  EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Very nice biography, Dacianna! c:
Back to top Go down
jade162
Admin
jade162

Rank Points : 7706

PostSubject: Re: Dacianna - The Swift    Dacianna - The Swift  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:43 pm

Wonderful!
Back to top Go down
https://thewanderingwolves.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dacianna - The Swift    Dacianna - The Swift  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dacianna - The Swift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wandering Wolves :: The Beginning :: Bios-
Jump to: